Sant Josep Ibiza (Spanje) is op zoek naar een waterpolo coach en manager. Aangezien deze positie zich in het buitenland bevindt is de rest van de vacature in het Engels.
We are looking for a waterpolo coach for a growing club located on the island of
Ibiza, Spain. Their functions will be those of the position of coach and the Technical
manager of the club's waterpolo section.
-Qualification of Superior Water Polo Coach (it will have to be validated by the
-Adequate level of Spanish (to be able to train and communicate with the
board and the athletes)
-Have a driver's license and own vehicle
Experience as a waterpolo coach
Conditions of the position
-Type of contract: Permanent
- Full day, afternoon/evening and weekend hours
- Duration: 12 months
- Salary to be determined
Send CV to: email@example.com
Below is a summary of our vision for the club so you can get to know us a bit.
The club was formed over a decade ago by a group of friends and has grown exponentially
in recent years.
Even though last season the number of federated players was greatly reduced by the
pandemic, we hope to recover these players and add more and more, especially in the lower
categories to create a solid youth squad in both sections of our club. We have five teams
ranging from mini-polo to men and womens adult teams as well as a municipal school that is
subsidised by the city council.
We want the club to be not only a school for them, but a second home in which to grow as
an athlete and mature as a person.
Being a Club with a future means having the ability to move forward, having the ambition to
face new challenges and, above all, the will to grow.
- A sportingly competitive Club, capable of being among the best.
- An economically strong Club, managed with professionalism and transparency.
- A socially affordable and popular Club, deeply identified with the town of Sant Josep
and the island of Ibiza.
- But above all a Club of people who love sports and form a great family, enthusiastic
about a civic project.
FUNCTIONS, VALUES AND REGULATIONS OF THE COACH.
Although the most obvious task that the sports technician must perform is the physical /
technical / tactical preparation of their athletes, it also requires adequate psychological
preparation, to help face moments of mental and emotional exhaustion and also for the
effective transmission of good knowledge about competition strategy.
• Ability to motivate: Sport is a continuous state of mind. Athletes can train and train for
hours, review videos and eat wonderfully ... but if their mood is poor, their performance will
obviously remain below their optimal possibilities.
• Discipline: It is a complicated area to control, since it is very easy to confuse it with
authoritarianism. The good coach must achieve compliance with rules of conduct and
training, always with a respectful attitude.
• Monitor, evaluate and continually improve.
• Plan, prepare and direct the training sessions taking into account the different phases of
the season, the competition, groups, available spaces, objectives of the season, etc.
• Direct the matches: before, after and during the match. Control all the aspects that revolve
• Establish team goals and objectives.
• Motivate the players on your team: The sport should have elements of fun and
• An adequate, clean and neat image will be maintained at all times (uniform will be provided
at the beginning of the season).
• A correct and polite attitude will be maintained at all times, both towards athletes, as well
as the rest of the personnel of the sports facilities and people who come to visit.